Requirements and conditions for using a MoneyPak
• Personal information is required when setting up a MoneyPak.com secure log-in for identify verification purposes. In certain cases, customers may be asked to provide a copy of a valid U.S. ID.
• You must also be able to use the internet, have a working email address, consent to receive text messages (and share location information from your mobile device), be at least 18 years old, and a citizen or a legal alien residing in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
• Funds can be deposited to any eligible, activated prepaid or bank debit card through MoneyPak.com. Prepaid cards must be personalized with cardholder’s name. See if your card is eligible.
• Purchase fee is non-refundable. Customers must keep the package and receipt as proof of purchase.
• Deposit funds within 30 days of purchase. A $5.95 monthly fee will apply to unused funds.
By buying or using a MoneyPak, you agree to the MoneyPak Terms and Conditions.